- Charter School Adopted Budget – Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- Charter School Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Charter School Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- Link to Authorizing School District’s Financial Transparency Webpage*
- List of Waivers Received by the Charter School
- Quarterly Financial Statements
- Accounts Payable Check Registers
- Credit, Debit and Purchase Card Statements
- Investment Performance Reports or Statements
- Link to Financial Transparency for Colorado Schools website
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
District Informational Summary: Aspen Ridge Preparatory School is a Public Charter School in the St. Vrain Valley School District. St. Vrain Valley School District is the educational home of more than 32,000 of Colorado’s students. The seventh largest school district in the state, St. Vrain Valley operates 53 schools that are spread over 411 square miles.
Located approximately 30 miles north of Denver, SVVSD is geographically diverse. Its physical boundaries extend from the Continental Divide into the plains of Colorado. Adding to its scenic setting are historic downtown Longmont and the backdrop of Rocky Mountain National Park and Longs Peak.
There are 13 different communities that makeup St. Vrain Valley School District: eastern Boulder, Broomfield, Dacono, Erie, Firestone, Frederick, Hygiene, Longmont, Lyons, Mead, Niwot, Peaceful Valley, and Raymond. Parts of Boulder, Larimer, Weld, and Broomfield Counties fall within its boundaries.