Please visit edukit to purchase school supplies or please print the list and purchase at your store of choice.
We can’t wait to see you in August!
Join us in our continued journey of learning and growing this summer with as little as 20 minutes a day!
Here are ways to continue your summer learning journey…
- Order your Summer Bridge book by clicking HERE and entering code DSA8006.
- Each “week” of completion in the Summer Bridge Activity Book earns 3 tickets.
- Each 20 minutes of reading (recorded on your reading log) earns 1 ticket.
Here’s how to track your participation…
- June 28: Virtual Check-in
An email will be sent out from the school encouraging you to account for the minutes your child has completed to date.
- July 26: School-Wide Check-In
- 1pm-3pm at Aspen Ridge
- Fun community celebration to track ongoing leahttps://www.evan-moor.com/t/summer-activities-fundraiser-ordering, to include:
- Bounce House Fun
- Popcorn and Popsicles
- Hot Air Balloon Drawing (need not be present to win)
- August 17th (First Day of School)
- Completed Summer Bridge books turned in, and/or
- 12 hours of reading, recorded on reading log
All students who turn in their completed activity book or their 12 hour reading log will receive:
A Certificate of Summer Learning Completion (to be awarded on September 5th during the 1st Awards Ceremony), and A $5 voucher to use at the fall Scholastic Book Fair
We love learning and we love watching your children grow! Here’s to a 2nd summer of fun and celebration, the Aspen Ridge way!
This addition will be ready for students by the 2018.2019 school year.